1. The information contained on this site is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new exercise or treatment program — or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Nothing contained on this site is intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your physician immediately.
The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors and Blog participants on this web site are their own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Dying At Home.
2. The Site may contain information related to medical conditions and their treatment. It is not the intention of DYING AT HOME to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment from the Site. You should not use the information contained on the Site to diagnose a health or fitness problem or disease. You should consult with your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional if you have any medical questions as only a healthcare professional can determine if a particular course of treatment is right for you. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT DESCRIBED IN THE SITE. DYING AT HOME IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR LOSS WHICH MAY ARISE FROM RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE.
3. THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED OR REFERENCED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, DYING AT HOME MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED OR REFERENCED ON THE SITE), EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. DYING AT HOME EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE SAID INFORMATION DYING AT HOME FURTHER ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE SITE.
4. ALL USERS OF THE SITE AGREE THAT ACCESS TO AND THE CONTENTS THEREOF ARE AT THEIR OWN RISK. DYING AT HOME DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN NO EVENT WILL DYING AT HOME BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF, ACCESS OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED OR REFERENCED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. Trademarks and Copyright:
(a) The images and information contained in the Site are, to the fullest extent possible, copyrighted and otherwise proprietary. It is the policy of DYING AT HOME to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including (where applicable) seeking criminal sanctions.
(b) DYING AT HOME hereby authorizes you to copy materials, documents or pages published by DYING AT HOME on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that (i) any copy of these documents that you make retains all copyright and other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained herein, (ii) you make no modifications to the materials, and (iii) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of DYING AT HOME products or brands.
(c) The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, whether or not appearing in different type or with the trademark symbol, are registered and non-registered trademarks or service marks owned by or licensed to THERE OWNERS.
(d) The use or misuse of the Trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by DYING AT HOME infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the materials be removed, or access to them blocked. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, send us a counter-notice.
7. Any communication from you to DYING AT HOME via the Site shall be deemed to be confidential and proprietary.
8. Personal data available to DYING AT HOME through your browsing and other usage of the Site is processed only in accordance with the guidelines established.
9. The Site may contain links to non- DYING AT HOME websites and third-party information. Please note that the contents of such websites and such third-party information are not controlled or influenced by DYING AT HOME. Any such links or information is provided merely as a convenience, and DYING AT HOME shall not be liable for any use thereof by visitors to the Site. In addition, a link to a non- DYING AT HOME website does not mean that DYING AT HOME endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content of such website, or the consequences of your use thereof.
10. DYING AT HOME reserves the right to alter or delete the content of the Site in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes.
11. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by Dying At Home, any access or attempt to access other areas of the DYING AT HOME computer system or other information contained on the system for any purpose is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic or manual process or device to “screen scrape”, monitor, “mine”, or copy Web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without DYING AT HOME express written permission. You will not spam any other user of the Site for any reason. You agree that you will not use any devices, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on DYING AT HOME’s infrastructure. You may not use framing techniques to enclose any DYING AT HOME trade mark, logo, trade name or other proprietary information, including images, frames, content, or layout/design found on any page of the Site without DYING AT HOME express written consent.